Domain name Holder´s FAQ
- General information
- Registering a domain name
- The migration of domain names registered with DNS-LU to the online platform my.lu
- What exactly is the migration to a manager’s my.lu online account ?
- How to launch a migration to a my.lu account ?
- Where may I find the applicable form ?
- What are the different steps to follow for a successfull migration ?
- How long does it take to migrate domain names to a my.lu online account ?
- Are there any migration fees charged ?
- Is there any impact on the domain name status when migrating domain names ?
- How shall I procede in case a domain holder has granted power to several administrative contacts for its different domain names ?
- In case of a unique holder, can I combine the DNS-LU online management of some domain names with management of additional domain names in the classic way ?
- In case of a unique holder, can I combine the DNS-LU online management of some domain names with management of domain names with another registrar ?
- The migration of domain names to a manager’s my.lu online account is unsuccessfull. What might be the possible reasons ?
- Is it possible to pass from online management to DNS-LU classic registration for a domain name ?
- As part of the RESTENA community you are classified as preferentiel client. Are you entitled to the my.lu online management of your domain names ?
- IDN domain names
- Invoicing and payment
- Domain name management and data maintenance
- Change your registrar
- Change of registrant (holder)
- Problems and solutions
- Domain names' disputes
- Other questions and comments
- Domain online management
- List of registrars
- Classic Registration
- IDN domain names
- Domain name policy
- Check Nameserver
- Change registrar
Restriction regarding the registration of certain domain names which have been temporarily blocked will be abolished
New provisions relating to the possibility to request a dispute entry for .lu domain names