Domain name Holder´s FAQ
- General information
- Registering a domain name
- The migration of domain names registered with DNS-LU to the online platform my.lu
- IDN domain names
- Invoicing and payment
- Chargeable operations and fees
- To whom is the invoice sent and what information is included on the invoice?
- How can I find out who is registered as the billing contact?
- Who must pay the invoice?
- How can payment be made?
- What credit cards can I pay with?
- How do I find out if there are any outstanding invoices for domain names?
- Payment deadlines
- What happens if payment is not made?
- The billing contact or manager does not pay
- The billing address is incorrect
- Domain name management and data maintenance
- Change your registrar
- Change of registrant (holder)
- Problems and solutions
- Domain names' disputes
- Other questions and comments
- Domain online management
- List of registrars
- Classic Registration
- Domain name holder dispute
- Domain name policy
- Check Nameserver
- Change registrar
Restriction regarding the registration of certain domain names which have been temporarily blocked has been abolished
New provisions relating to the possibility to request a dispute entry for .lu domain names